Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Taking your system on the road

Now I know many of you have PSP's and DS's that you carry around with you but how many of you actually pack up your console along with all it's crap and take it with you?I'm traveling to the east coast (I live in California) for 3 weeks over the holidays and I decided that in addition to my laptop loaded up with my favorite games maybe it would be a good idea to pack up the console too. I always take a large chunk of my DVD library with me to share with friends when I travel and that works out great but this will be a first. It seems that no matter how many movies I bring there is always something someone asks for that I have but didn't bring. Last year I brought 140 movies and what did they ask for? Beverly Hills Cop of all things but I digress.So, do you / have you, taken your whole set up on the road with you? Was it worth it? Is this a bad idea? How about, have you packed it up and taken it to a get together around town? Maybe your friend has that 42'' plasma your never going to be able to afford so that was reason enough to lug your X-box over there one day? I'm sure taking a Wii to a party would be fun but is it smart? How about your PS3? Tell me about your experiences with gaming on the road. Taking your system on the road
i used to at times with my older systems, but since ive got all the wires in the wall nowadays, it isnt really practicalTaking your system on the road
[QUOTE=''OneWingedAngeI'']i used to at times with my older systems, but since ive got all the wires in the wall nowadays, it isnt really practical[/QUOTE]I'm guessing you alredy have that big flat screen mounted on the wall ;)
I bet it looks nice with all the wires hidden like that.
I did with my old PS2 but carrying a PS3 around with my games and controllers would break anyones back lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment