Thursday, April 15, 2010

I was going to buy a new game soon

I narrowed it down between these three:Call of Duty 4Mass EffectBioshockI'm asking this question here because everyone is neutra. :wink:So, which one is better IYHO?I was going to buy a new game soon
Well I nvr played Mass Effect but, my friends said it's awsome. However I've played CoD4 %26 Bioshock %26 I recommend COD. It's so goodI was going to buy a new game soon
i would suggest Mass Effect because it's a huge game you can play over and over, and it would surely pass the time to the point when you can get a new game
It depends on what your looking for. For a really high quality fps, CoD4. The problem with that game is that it's short, but if you have internet, it's one of the best online shooters I've played. Bioshock has an awesome enviroment and story, but not the best control, and the weapons are kinda dinky. Mass Efect has an awesome story and combat but if you don't like those kinda games, your probably better with one of the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment