Sunday, April 11, 2010

Puzzle Quest, Challenge of the Walord... PC or 360? (or DS?)

I want to know, which version of the game I should buy and play. And why?I have a PC which is obviously linked to the internet.I have a 360, a DS, a PS2 and a Xbox, none are linked to the internet.I prefer Oblivion and Overlord on my 360, Champions of Norrath on the PS2 was great and Kotor on the xbox...but usually, I prefer PC as long it is simple and a no brainer. :PPuzzle Quest, Challenge of the Walord... PC or 360? (or DS?)
Well,both should be the same, except for the achievements. Why not go for a portable version? That's where the game really shines.Puzzle Quest, Challenge of the Walord... PC or 360? (or DS?)
I am considering all options.Achievements you mean the 360 achievements points?I will also admit that playing on a 27 HDTV (both for the 360 and the PC) is a little hard on the DS, but I am not excluding the DS. Any reason why I would prefer the DS over the PC/360? Why does it ''shines'' more there? Going from a 27' HDTV to a DS doesn't shine at all in my book, but maybe there is a different aspect which could be turned to the favor of the DS...that's basically why I am asking. If is shine on the DS cause the DS offers nothing else, that not a good selling point! Bring up close and personnal, why would I rather be playing on this small portable console, rather then behind a 27' HDTV with either the PC or the 360 version? :P
It's really a simple (yet deep) game at heart, so it's only natural that being able to take it with you is more advantageous, no? The game is not really so gfx-heavy that it needs a big screen. I personally played it on the 360 on my 40 inch, but I love the game so much I just ordered it for the PSP as well.
Thanks for all the feedbacks.Mobility is indeed a great advantage, but atm, I am mostly planning for a game that I could play at home, not considering a game for when I am waiting at the doctor! :P I still have a few things I could finish in Advance Wars (I have it for what, 2-3 years and still hasn't finish it, doesn't have that much time to play on the move), as I rarely have the opportunity to play while waiting.
If you want to play it at home, I recommend the Xbox 360 version.
This should go in the floated recommendation thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment