Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shadow Dancer - Statue of Liberty boss (girl in boots with saw blades)


Hello,

How can you liquidate the young woman in boots as fast as possible on the Statue of Liberty in stage 3-3 from the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive game Shadow Dancer? Could anybody give me tips for eliminate the girl?
I would be very grateful for every help.

Here you can see a screenshot from the girl:

[IMG]http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/ova-1.jpg[/IMG]

Regards

Jan
Shadow Dancer - Statue of Liberty boss (girl in boots with saw blades)
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]Shadow Dancer - Statue of Liberty boss (girl in boots with saw blades)
I remember that...the next boss was some kind of spinning wheel of death...I think. Sadly I don't remember the technique. Your best bet is to find a retro site or check gamefaqs.
I would be very grateful for each tip.


[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

No comments:

Post a Comment