Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gamestop and retrogaming

So, I was lazily browsing around the local gamestop, when I suddenly remembered I want Zelda: Majora's Mask for the N64, so I asked the guys there and they replied they don't handle old consoles, which from my point of view makes as much sense as a broken coffee machine in the Gobi desert, since they sell old playstation games. I'm asking you now: does your local gamestop deal in retro consoles?If yours does and mine doesn't, I'm gonna beat them on the head with a baseball bat made of frozen stupid (?007 Yahtzee).Gamestop and retrogaming
Mine does, I got Quest 64, Bomberman 64 and Glover from that Gamestop.Sorry your GameStop sucks and mine doesn't. Gamestop and retrogaming
Mine use to sell some N64 games I think about a year and a half ago. Mainly dumb sports games nobody wants or crappy ones. I think I found Mario64 once but they were selling it for I think $25 bucks. Anyways to answer your question, No they don;t anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment