Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Screwattack takes a jab at GS

http://www.screwattack.com/Watch the top video, made me laugh.Screwattack takes a jab at GS
i love screwattackScrewattack takes a jab at GS
Now I could be a bit slow but it looks as though they made a slam on the game and not Gamespot. I just think they were utilizing Gamespot as a reference in regards to it being one of the more commonly used sites that rated the game in question pretty low.
What's the top video called?
[QUOTE=''juradai'']Now I could be a bit slow but it looks as though they made a slam on the game and not Gamespot. I just think they were utilizing Gamespot as a reference in regards to it being one of the more commonly used sites that rated the game in question pretty low.[/QUOTE] You could be right, but after all the stuff that happened with GS lately I just connected it to that.
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment