Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do you compete?

I was just wondering if anybody here competes in gaming tournaments.Personally...I don't...but I was planning on it sometime next year....it seems like a lot of fun.Do you compete?
Nope I'm not dedicated enough. My main thing are singlepayer games with short but addictive storyline.Do you compete?
Nope. I prefer just having fun playing games. Competitions just get me too worked up. Not only that but I've started to prefer playing singleplayer games.
That's crazy because before Xbox Live I always wanted to play games by myself...but now I enjoy playing with other people.
[QUOTE=''Fooshie'']That's crazy because before Xbox Live I always wanted to play games by myself...but now I enjoy playing with other people.[/QUOTE]
I still enjoy multiplayer games with my friends in the same room or over a LAN but I cannot play with people online anymore... I just find it un-fun and quite irritating at times. For example... if I have skill and kill someone who doesn't like being killed, I am a ''noob'' or am ''hacking.'' I use a weapon I'm not ''supposed'' to that is ''cheap'' I'm a ''*weapon*noob''. I used to take those insults as compliments but now I just cannot stand most of the online multiplayer community anymore, especially in games where getting a good score is paramount over having fun.

The whole PC and console online market has evolved into something I just cannot enjoy anymore.
i competed in a gaming tournament at pax last year but there was no prize because it was just a late night activity where every one got together and just had some fun

No comments:

Post a Comment