Thursday, April 15, 2010

2007 Video Game Awards, Game Of The Year = BioShock.

The Spike TV VGA awards was a night we all won't forget. When BioShock won game of the year. I don't see why BioShock won, Halo 3 could have won. 2007 Video Game Awards, Game Of The Year = BioShock.
Alot of games ''could have won'', but Bioshock took the gold.2007 Video Game Awards, Game Of The Year = BioShock.
Only the UFC on Spike should be taken seriuously.Bio is a great game but I think many others out class it.(and lets not forget it is a fps without multi)
The only reason Halo 3 would win is because of the popularity... Bioshock is a better game, IMO.



It's funny how Mass Effect was released late November, and it ended up winning RPG of the year... I love the game, but that was a quick decision. Haha!
The VGA's mean nothing. They count games from over a year ago, and have on award that screams ''This contest holds no credibilty, screw you gamers!'' An award for Mountain Dew is enough to piss me off.
Yeah I would have liked to have seen Halo 3 take the award but I'm cool with Bioshock getting it. I loved the demo but haven't gotten around to playing the full game yet.As for the show itself I'm not embarrased to say that I really enjoyed it. Samuel L. Jackson is always cool, Videogames Live playing some tunes of the classic game music was pretty cool as well, and some of the World Premiere showings of new games was interesting although nothing beat the awesomeness of what Blizzard showed off last year with World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. I found it highly entertaining to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment