Thursday, April 15, 2010

10 games or things in a game that make you ANGRY!

10. FEAR, everybody said this game was scary? Last time I take adive from 5 year olds. It was a good game for a shooter but I only got it cause people said how ''scary'' it was.9. Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare on expert(no fighting in the war room level) after about 20 tries I got into the bomb control room and I pressed the button with 5 seconds left and I failed. I almost broke my tv.8. Superman Returns, the game just repeaed itself to be longer7.Madden 08, losing the super bowl on all-madden ''F***********************************************!''6. Max Payne, the part where your chasing the guy and you have to jump onto a subway car. That part took me at least a month anda couple of controllers too.5. Half-Life 2:Episode 2's ending, okay Valve I'm starting to get sick of these cliff-hangers.4.Guitar Hero 3, being stuck on medium isn't that fun3. Land of the Dead, I hope god forgives me for playing it. Easily one of the worst shooters for the Xbox2.Assassins Creed, I forgot that you could use benches to hide when you were running away from the Templars so it got very frustrating always trying to get onto the roof hut things or to a pile of hay.1.Dead Rising, The main reason I didn't like this game is beacsue of the save system. You think they would've been able to have a checkpoint or auto-save everytime you enter an area or boss fight but NO! If you die you have to start all the way back up in the security room or a bathroomWhats yours?10 games or things in a game that make you ANGRY!
Lost Planet: ME vs 20 soldiers 2 v suits then 2 bugs roll in and what do they do? They stand side by side with the soldiers and attack me.....................10 games or things in a game that make you ANGRY!
I cant think of 10Football Manager - Being 4 - 0 up half time, telling my players to 'not get complacent' and losing 5 - 4.Football Manager - Having 40 shots, 20 on target while they have like 2 on target and you lose 2 - 1FIFA 08 - Kicking a noobs ass online, only for him to disconnect and you dont get the win (sometimes I get a loss!)Call of Duty 4 - On Veteran. When you go past a point you normally get a checkpoint....and you don't. ''Oh for ****s sake' Is my catchphase
One thing are collectible items in games. I hate playing with gamepad in my one hand and sollution in the other but those games live me no choice. For example: gta sa: it had collectible horseshoes, ostriges, tags and pictures. Just c'mon it's way too much. Finishing this game with printed maps took me about 90 hours. Without them it would be something like 200.
1. Resident Evil : Having a freakin' shotgun and not being able to blow down the doors.
2. Halo : Having a rocket launcher, not being able to get through certain doors.
3. Halo : Having things in the game, that you can't get through. And/or Do nothing.

About doors:Black: You need explosives or a shotgun to open any door. Doesn't he have hands?Pariah: I wander around a room for hours trying to find a switch, ledge, something... only to later realise a bug in the game prevented some soldiers from breaching a locked door.
i can i only think of one thingthat makes me REALLY ANGRY. playing on the last level(or any level for that matter) on a REALLY hard game that has no checkpoints and dying right before the end of the level then starting at the beginnng. whenever this kind of thing happens i get really ticked off. and actually theres one more thing that makes me angry. When you are playing a game and you get really far but you forget to save and the game freezes for whatever reason (worn out disc,scratches etc.) that makes me angry as well and i usually stop playing for a while and let off some steam.
Any game that won't let me skip cutscenes or speed up text.
I don't know if I get that angry over it...but I don't like having to find health packs...in so many of todays games you just find some cover and your health replenishes...I hate having to look for health packs all the time.....
Checkpoints. Checkpoints make me angry. Why do we have to replay half the level each time we die? Developers: take one more month in development and make a quicksave option, for goodness sake. Wait, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna code a quicksave algorithm and make it open source so you can copy and paste it into your game.
Although I could handle this in old games, there is absolutely no reason why this inconvenience should be in todays games. Death by falling in water! I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed!
[QUOTE=''VGobbsesser'']Any game that won't let me skip cutscenes or speed up text.[/QUOTE]The only thing that pisses me off more is if they put that crap before a ridiculously hard boss, or worse, a whole slew of 'em.
I get frustrated when you have to fight a boss, then you weaken him and he sends out some minions and backs off. You fight the minions and they take some of your health, then you have to fight the boss again. Some games can pull this off, but others simply mess it up/make it frustrating.2. Also, in a game like MECHASSAULT when you have to shoot your opponent like hundreds of times and you barely do any damage.
[QUOTE=''VGobbsesser'']Any game that won't let me skip cutscenes or speed up text.[/QUOTE] A slightly annoying thing about mario galaxy.
[QUOTE=''Travo_basic''][QUOTE=''VGobbsesser'']Any game that won't let me skip cutscenes or speed up text.[/QUOTE] A slightly annoying thing about mario galaxy.[/QUOTE]You can speed through most of the text, and skip cutscenes you've already seen. Try Final Fantasy III, where you can't skip the cutscenes and are forced to mash the A %26 B buttons until you get to the boss fight.
Guitar Hero 3. Raining Blood on expert......I now know what hard can truly be...
[QUOTE=''gifteddie''] 10. FEAR, everybody said this game was scary? Last time I take adive from 5 year olds. It was a good game for a shooter but I only got it cause people said how ''scary'' it was.[/QUOTE] It is creepy at first, but yeah it does lose its punch quickly.[QUOTE=''gifteddie'']Half-Life 2:Episode 2's ending, okay Valve I'm starting to get sick of these cliff-hangers.[/QUOTE]Aside from the end of HL2 they haven't had (imo) cliffhangers. It's episodic so they have to end somewhere. Besides would you rather end with a bang or just have it peter out? Episode 3 is the last so that should wrap things up nicely.[QUOTE=''gifteddie'']2.Assassins Creed, I forgot that you could use benches to hide when you were running away from the Templars so it got very frustrating always trying to get onto the roof hut things or to a pile of hay.[/QUOTE]I don't see how thats the games fault.[QUOTE=''gifteddie'']1.Dead Rising,[/QUOTE]The part I hated most was the ''ending''. That was totally half-***ed and disappointing
[QUOTE=''Black_Knight_00'']About doors:Black: You need explosives or a shotgun to open any door. Doesn't he have hands?[/QUOTE]I lol'd at that. :lol:Things that piss me off are boss fights or parts of a game that are just so hard they're not even fun.
Ninja Gaiden on Hard mode about halfway through the game...I can't even imagine what the Hurricane Packs do...:?
[QUOTE=''Sandro909''][QUOTE=''Black_Knight_00'']About doors:Black: You need explosives or a shotgun to open any door. Doesn't he have hands?[/QUOTE]I lol'd at that. :lol:Things that piss me off are boss fights or parts of a game that are just so hard they're not even fun.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I mean: imagine that guy from Black in front of the door of his own house: 'Hah! I don't need the friggin keys! Stand back honey and hand over the C4!'.I mean: I bet he and the town carpenter are best friends for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment