Sunday, April 11, 2010

Games and Emotions

How is it that a game can controll your very emotions. How is it that a game can make you laugh at a sarcastic remark, and yet feel such heartache when you see one of your comrades die? What aspect of the game makes you do that?
Is it the writers to recieve the credit?
Is it the design team that gets in your head?Thoughts? Games and Emotions
In terms of caring abuot the characters and their demise.I give it to the writers for good character development and usually the music designer who can pluck our strings (I don't know any thing about music so I can't describe it properly, but usually those big hits of emotion are accompanied by some big string action that hits you in the top of your chest for some reason).I can't really remember the last time I cared about an on-screen character.Probably the girl in Ico.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment