Sunday, April 11, 2010

GTA4 Co-Op?

I was wondering if GTA was going to have a Full Co-Op feature? Me and my best friend play Crackdown a lot. I mean we just love running around and just doing nothing while blowing everything to holy hell.Then driving around and into each other and well just regular do nothing for an hour and laugh. Anyone know?GTA4 Co-Op?
I know GTA San Andreas has a co-op feature and my brother and I play it a lot though it's limited. I've heard there will be some kind of multiplayer in GTA IV. Don't take my word for it, but I think it was mentioned it'd be online.GTA4 Co-Op?
yeah tbh i really have no idea what the multiplayer in gtaIV consists of at all.
I would rather see some kind of co-op cruise mode like crackdown in GTA IV than some generic deathmatch thing.
[QUOTE=''Crysis_Pwns'']I would rather see some kind of co-op cruise mode like crackdown in GTA IV than some generic deathmatch thing.[/QUOTE]Same. It would be nice if you could just go to a certain location and pick up ''henchmen'', or more players who basically follow you around. Enemies would have to be tougher, and possiblymore plentiful to account for the extra player-firepower. I'd be dissapointed if they went deathmatch instead of improving co-op functionality, but I'm putting my money on some sort of competetive CTF or team DM, only because that's the last thing I want them to do and it's likely they'll take that route.
Well if you have seen the latest trailer it would seems that GTAIV guy (forgot his name) is always with his cousin. So perhaps his cousin will be playable in a co-op mode.
I would welcome a co-op mode, but the most important thing is to get the competitive part right. I mean, GTA games are always rich in content, so soloing the campaign is always enjoyable and it lasts quite a while. The competitive side is where it could shine. Creating gangs (clans) and playing new gen variations of the modes found in the PSP games should be big fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment