Sunday, April 11, 2010

Did anyone where actually like Kane and Lynch?

I bought this game the other day expecting the game to be really bad. It was half price, 22.50 pounds. So I thought what the hell, and I was actually suprised by how good it was. Yes it's got issues, graphics look like Xbox 1 at times, and the controls can be hard to get used to but, I really like the game. I finished it, and now i've started again, so just thought i'd ask if anyone else here likes it too?Thanks. Did anyone where actually like Kane and Lynch?
it looks like a dumb gameDid anyone where actually like Kane and Lynch?
Tried it over at a friends house. The idea and the concept of the game was really cool, but with the issues with the grahpics and everyting else, it just wasn't for me. It's OK I guess, but really boring at times.
I played it for about an hour and a half with my brother in coop mode, and I'd say it's an alright game. The graphics are pretty pathetic, the dialog between characters is sometimes really bad, gameplay is okay but not great, but for some reason, I was having fun playing it. I'll reserve judgement since I haven't given the game a fair chance, but I'd say, from what I've played so far,I'd give it a 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment