Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ocarina of Time Commercial made me laugh and gave me goosebumps

Here's the commercial. See for yourselves.Also did the same thing happened to you? I laughed at ''Willst thou suck'' but the music gave me goosebumps O_0Where is the music from?Ocarina of Time Commercial made me laugh and gave me goosebumps
is that a real commercial thath was on TV or did some1 just make that and post on utube Ocarina of Time Commercial made me laugh and gave me goosebumps
It was on TV. I remember watching it and being blown away. The fact that they used Conan the Barbarian music only amplified the awesomeness.
''Willst thou suck?''
[QUOTE=''Trekeith'']It was on TV. I remember watching it and being blown away. The fact that they used Conan the Barbarian music only amplified the awesomeness. [/QUOTE]Yeah, and I do believe it's called 'Riddle of Steel, Riders of Doom' by Basil Poledouris
I love that commercial. I remember that OoT came out the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We didn't have school at my universitythat Wednesday, but instead of leaving Tuesday afternoon, I waited until Wednesday morning so that I coulld stop by Best Buy and pick up my preorder of Oot. Needless to say, it was a long painful night waiting on the time to pass by. WhenI got to Best Buy, there was about fifty people already waiting to get the game. We made a bee line straight for the games section, where all the Zelda copies were on a cart, then another bee line to the cash register. Anyway, I remember watching that commercial about ten times the night before.
Great commercial, makes me shivers. Anyone else noticed the little sign on last board in commercial? It's on the bottom of screen and it says ''Get N, or get out'' Hillarious:D
:D a lot of ppl paid attention to that
Much better than the FF7 commercial. Incredibly misleading.
That is AWESOME!You know, there were a lot of funny N64 commercials....The bomberman 64 commercial which was a parody of Spiderman was hilarious.
I remember seeing that for the first time in THEATERS. They actually played it in between some movie trailers.
That commercial is nothing compared to this one.Japanese commercials are the best!
[QUOTE=''Iga_Bobovic''] That commercial is nothing compared to this one.Japanese commercials are the best![/QUOTE] Hands-down, the worst zelda advertisement ever (and the competition was strong - remember the ''it's the legend of zelda and it's really rad'' song from the geeks?). Plus, SFX is very badly done in that commercial it's not even funny >_>
[QUOTE=''Cesar_Barba''][QUOTE=''Trekeith'']It was on TV. I remember watching it and being blown away. The fact that they used Conan the Barbarian music only amplified the awesomeness. [/QUOTE]Yeah, and I do believe it's called 'Riddle of Steel, Riders of Doom' by Basil Poledouris [/QUOTE]That's actually not from the Conan soundtrack. It's from Rimsky-Korsakov's Scherezehade (sic), I can't remember which movement. Which is basically what the Conan soundtrack was, just modified to fit the scenery a bit better. In the movie soundtrack, the brass was a bit more prominent, among other things.
[QUOTE=''Iga_Bobovic''] That commercial is nothing compared to this one.Japanese commercials are the best![/QUOTE]Thatcommercial is instant win. 5 Stars. Zelda would get more respect if it was advertised like that.:)
[QUOTE=''SuperSamyon''][QUOTE=''Iga_Bobovic''] That commercial is nothing compared to this one.Japanese commercials are the best![/QUOTE]Thatcommercial is instant win. 5 Stars. Zelda would get more respect if it was advertised like that.:)[/QUOTE]No, it'd get much less. But do they still have that Ganon suit? I want to take Zelda to Broadway :P!
[QUOTE=''MAILER_DAEMON'']I remember seeing that for the first time in THEATERS. They actually played it in between some movie trailers.[/QUOTE]I was about to say the exact same thing. That was pretty unheard of back then, when movies weren't filled with commercials before and even during the previews. It basically got the same attention that a Hollywood film would get.
[QUOTE=''crucifine''][QUOTE=''Cesar_Barba''][QUOTE=''Trekeith'']It was on TV. I remember watching it and being blown away. The fact that they used Conan the Barbarian music only amplified the awesomeness. [/QUOTE]Yeah, and I do believe it's called 'Riddle of Steel, Riders of Doom' by Basil Poledouris [/QUOTE]That's actually not from the Conan soundtrack. It's from Rimsky-Korsakov's Scherezehade (sic), I can't remember which movement. Which is basically what the Conan soundtrack was, just modified to fit the scenery a bit better. In the movie soundtrack, the brass was a bit more prominent, among other things.[/QUOTE]Ah, Thank you for clearing that up. That is what I get for getting my information from some random website.
Meh our UK one was better, will you get the girl or will you play like one?
I remember that commercial. The music was perfect for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment