Sunday, April 11, 2010

How do I hold the Guitar Hero Guitar?

I'm having problems playing this Game on Hard Difficulty. I've pretty much Mastered Easy and Medium, but now I've started Hard and I just can't do it. I get through the songs by playing the Green, Red, Yellow, and Blue Buttons, avoiding the Orange Button entirely.

I just don't have enough co-ordination to push the orange button quickly enough before moving my hand back to the Green/Red/Yellow/Blue buttons. I tried putting my fingers mainly over Red/Yellow/Blue/Orange, then using my index finger to reach the Green Button but I can't do it. My hand falls off the neck of the Guitar and I lose my place completely.

I don't know how to hit that orange button. Can anyone help with this?How do I hold the Guitar Hero Guitar?
Well im not the best GH player so my technique could be wrong but when i started using the orange button i would use my pinky finger for both the blue and orange buttons. However, if a section came up that i knew would use alot of blue and orange id just slide my hand up one button.How do I hold the Guitar Hero Guitar?
with your hands, typically.but seriously, just place your fingers on the last 4 frets, and use your pointing finger to bounce between the red and green. it's much easier then adjusting your whole hand or bouncing your pinky between 2 frets. In the end, you'll be sliding all four fingers adn then some. but just worry about now.
I didn't think i could do it either. But i figured it out. I just slide my hand to the orange fret when there's a note coming and put my pinky on orange, ring finger on blue, middle on yellow, index on red and keep that way until a green note comes, which then i switch back. It takes alot of practice, though. Go get 'em.
I'm at the end of expert now (still need to beat devil went down to Georgia), and I find the best way to play is to keep your four fingers on orange,blue,yellow and red all the time. If a green note comes, don't shift your entire hand. Rather, just slide your index finger over to press the green, then move it back and resume the normal stance. You see, it's much easier to slide your index finger to hit the green than it is to stretch your little pinky to hit an orange. The only time you'll need to move your hand is when there's a double note (green-red).Don't expect to master it right away. It took me a few days to get used to playing this way, but now I can't imagine playing any other way.
i play guitar hero very weirdly none of my friends play like this and i couldnt play any other way. i only play with 3 fingers i dont use my pinky at all.my third finger has yellow, blue and orange.btw i have been playing guitar for 5 years and i dont use my pinky on that either
andi play on mostly expert but for the really hard songs ill go down to hard
like a real guitar
Who else besides me and Adrian Belew turns the whammy bar the other way and play it with our little fingers?

No comments:

Post a Comment