Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Seeking some help with Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

Hello everyone!This topic might seem odd to many of you, and possibly even suspicious if you miss any of it.I am a blind person who is capable of playing some video games. I post videos online of these accomplishments'; some believe, and some don't. As an attempt to prove myself, I created a video of me beating Blizzeta in Zelda Twilight princess- I had someone help with the camera so it actually shows me, as well as a scarf over my eyes to show that I don't look (because, well, I can't).Before asking my question, I'll answer some of the common questions I get on forums:How can I read what's on my screen? Do I have to have someone sitting there reading it to me?No. I use a program called Jaws (Job access with speech). It reads the computer screen and has commands that allow me to navigate my windows pc with ease. I can get into it more later if you are interested. Please visit http://www.freedomscientific.com/or google ''Jaws for windows'' for more information, and even a downloadable demo. To see my youtube videos, see:http://www.youtube.com/genuinescorruptionPlease watch the Blizzeta video for proof-even if Legend of Zelda isn't your thing.Now, for my question:Would anyone be willing to help me with Castlevania: Circle of the Moon?I have an online friend from another forum who is guiding me through the game, telling me how many times to slide in what direction, when to jump, when to whip etc. We are about 1/3 of the way through audience room. He doesn't want to do the machine tower. When we get there, would anyone be willing to use the same tactics to guide me through this part of the game? I can also post the progress he's made.Please post here if you know this game and are interested, or if you have a question.Thanks,Jordan.Seeking some help with Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Bump

No comments:

Post a Comment