Tuesday, December 13, 2011

in a dilemma

Ok, i dont know what to get for Christmas. i have a xbox360 and a Wii, and i kinda want a ps3 although i dont like paying $60 for a game. should i get one or just buy sumthing else. o and the ps3 i would be able to get on my budget would be the 40GB one. let me know what yall think in a dilemma
That is what passes for a dilemma these days, huh?Well, do whatever you think will make you happiest in the long term I'd say...in a dilemma
Heh, I'm having a similar 'dilemma'. I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade my gaming PC or buy another console. For a hardcore techie gamer like me, this really is a dilemma that requires a LOT of thought. :) There really is no right answer. Everyone obviously has a different perspective. Imagine what it would feel like to get each present and see how you feel.
If it were me, and I didn't have anything else I really wanted, Then I'd totally go with the ps3. But, if I was upgrading my PC, I would rather do that than get a ps3. But thats just me...
Well I don't think itis a hard choice to make. If you doexpectsome console game to play around xmas, just buy PS3, if not then buy something else and later on when your favourite ps3 game comes out you can consider buying a ps3

No comments:

Post a Comment