Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fav video game weapon?

Well mine used to be the celebreal bore in Turok 2(sorry for spelling of ''celebreal'' if it's wrong) but now it's Halo 3's spartan laser.Fav video game weapon?
To be completely honest it is cool that even tho you can blow stuff up with rockets, grenades and rifles, you can still pull out a good old 9mm.Fav video game weapon?
Samus' Arm Cannon,or her Power Suit in general.
Anything rapid fire. I like to constantly hit and hinder my enemies.:twisted:
Hookshot.{[[[]------------------Bam.
Gravity gun. Very original weapon.
I liked the Nuke in turok
Still my favourite I think, although pikmin were quite fun when used as a weapon...
Panzer or a rocket launcher, depending on the time period. For some reason, I am in love with blowing people up and seeing all the gore :D
The Super Shotgun and the BFG 9000.

I guess I also find the DC-17m IWS to be quite versatile as well... at least for an energy weapon.
resistance: fall of man-
L209 LAARKbest weapon ever.
The first shotgun you get in Resident Evil 4.
The hammer of dawn from GoW is pretty cool.
[QUOTE=''csliney''] Still my favourite I think, although pikmin were quite fun when used as a weapon...[/QUOTE]Yep,the gun blade is one of the coolest weapons;I also like Samus´s ice beam.
Chicago Typewriter. (Resident Evil 4)Awesome weapon...so powerful. :)
Buster Blade, always nice to have an oversized sword.
PLASMIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they count, cause it'd be sweet.
the beam reflexor from jak 3
[QUOTE=''silversurfergold'']PLASMIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they count, cause it'd be sweet. [/QUOTE]I'd say those are like..'powers' or 'spells'. Cuz not all of them were weapons.My favorite weapon though? Chainswords from Dawn of War (or warhammer universe.)It's like if you hold one, you are automatically a badass.
im sorry but none of these things can beat a lightsaber.

No comments:

Post a Comment